top of page
Straw Briquettes.png

Straw Briquettes

Question: What do straw briquettes bring to us?

Crop straws are often discarded or burned in the field, resulting in wasted heat and environmental pollution. However, after being collected and briquette, the straws become denser and more regular in shape, making them easier to transport, store, and utilize.

Thermal combusion.png
Thermal combustion efficiency

Briquetted straws have a much higher thermal combustion efficiency than direct combustion and can be used directly as a coal replacement in boilers. When equipped with a specialized biomass combustion boiler, 1 ton of corn stalk briquette has a heat utilization rate similar to 1 ton of coal. This is because the calorific value of corn stalk briquette is about 0.7-0.8 times that of coal, resulting in a significant improvement in thermal combustion efficiency, with the straw briquetting boiler being 1.3-1.5 times more efficient than the coal-fired boiler.

waste water soot.png
Emission of waste gas & soot

Briquetted straws also have lower emissions of waste gas and soot than coal, with a burnout rate of up to 96%. The remaining 4% can be recovered as potash fertilizer, achieving complete recycling.


Our company actively promotes the use of straw briquetting in areas where there are abundant raw straw materials. This includes building centralized briquetting plants and providing mobile briquetting equipment in the field to assist local people and businesses in obtaining a sustainable and clean energy source.

bottom of page